- Developing a culture of excellence in customer service that sets your organisation apart
- Providing clear guidelines and best practices to ensure consistency in customer service across the organisation
- Improving the customer experience through developing rapport skills, effective communication, and professionalism
- Developing advanced emotional intelligence skills to elevate customer service to the next level, including a professional mindset, emotional management, and effective body language
- Equipping staff with the confidence and support needed to deal with difficult and demanding customer situations effectively, reducing the need for management escalation and saving time
- … and more
The Benefits of Advanced Customer Service Training For You and Your Organisation
By focusing on advanced customer service skills, this course helps your team build a customer-centric culture, where positive customer experiences are second nature. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, your organisation can drive growth and success by differentiating itself in a competitive market.
Companies that have provided Advanced Customer Service Training to their staff report the following benefits:
- More confident and engaged team members who are empowered to provide exceptional customer service
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, resulting in repeat business and positive word-of-mouth referrals
- Improved online and offline reputation for your business, as customers share positive experiences with others
- Improved business results, including increased profitability and growth, as a result of a motivated and inspired team and higher levels of customer satisfaction
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Advanced Customer Service course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program. However, we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
We aim to deliver training that is completely relevant to your business and your team. That’s why we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to conveniently run WeTrain’s Advanced Customer Service at your premises or virtually online.
Convenient Training At Your Premises or Virtually Online
WeTrain offers the flexibility to conduct training sessions conveniently at your premises or virtually online, ensuring a seamless and accessible learning experience tailored to your needs.
The WeTrain Advantage – WeTrain’s National Network of Trainers
Catering from single-site businesses to nationwide corporate companies, WeTrain has one of Australia’s largest networks of professional and experienced trainers. Your course will be delivered by a subject expert who is highly practised and has qualified to represent us by attending the WeTrain Institute, our exclusive in-house training program.
Each of our trainers has the minimum qualification of a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment, as well as many years of industry experience. We guarantee your course will be interesting, engaging and informative, with interactive techniques that encourage accelerated learning.
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)