Advanced Presentation Skills Training covers:
- How to deliver a competent presentation AND make it high impact and memorable for your entire audience
- Choosing the right preparation at the right time. How to decide what is needed and how to produce the presentation in a limited amount of time
- WeTrain’s blueprint for success — how to go from blank page to working draft in less than 15 minutes
- Delivering “off the cuff” speeches without pausing to think — whenever and wherever you are
- How to get the results you want by using secrets from the world’s master persuaders — this includes receiving a standing ovation!
- The art of subtle gestures and body language to communicate with and control an audience
- How to use visual aids and props for success PLUS the Dos and Don’ts of PowerPoint presentations
- Using your voice as a tool for authority and persuasion
- Engaging and captivating your audience from start to finish
- How to give bad news and handle delicate situations with skill and compassion
- Don’t get rattled — how to cope with challenging audiences and questions.
- How to implement your new presentation skills into your action plan
Advanced Presentation Skills is not just theory based — it involves plenty of presenting opportunities as well as evaluation and group feedback.
The Benefits of Advanced Presentation Skills For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are your company’s greatest asset and essential in achieving your business goals and targets. By enhancing their skill set with Advanced Presentation Skills training you are setting them and your business up for success.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s Advanced Presentation Skills course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Your organisation will be represented by professional employees and managers
- Advanced and focused presentations stand to make a bigger impact and win more business
- That all-important ‘first impression’ counts — professional presentations by your organisation give you the chance to show how innovative and skilled you are
- An increase in business and earnings due to staff dealing with inbound and outbound calls more effectively
- More effective handling of calls and better customer service, which leads to retention of current business and an increase in new business
Who Should Attend Advanced Presentation Training?
As this is one of our advanced courses, delegates will already have the fundamental presentation skills in place by having completed WeTrain’s Professional Presentation Skills training.
Advanced Presentation Skills training is designed for staff wishing to elevate the effectiveness and polish of their presentations.
It’s not unusual to find CEOs on the Advanced Presenting course alongside other managers, leaders and sales teams.
The following staff are particularly likely to benefit from Advanced Presentation Skills:
- Sales team members
- An organisation’s brand ambassadors
- Leaders and managers throughout your company
- Executives and their support staff
As WeTrain tailor courses to your unique requirements, we will develop a course that fits with your staff and their needs and circumstances. Please ask.
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Advanced Presentation Skills training is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant to your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Advanced Presentation Skills from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
WeTrain’s Advanced Presentation Skills training is a one-day program.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
What Are Ideal Course Numbers?
WeTrain’s Advanced Presentation Skills is typically ‘hands-on’ so we suggest keeping numbers to a minimum of 3 and a maximum of eight people. This allows our trainer to interact with your entire group yet still have enough time to allow for one-to-one interactions.
If your group exceeds eight, we will happily structure your training program to meet the needs of a larger audience. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Your Training Investment
The cost of your course depends on factors including the number of delegates, specific requirements and the location of your training.
WeTrain will provide a detailed and competitive quote following your initial enquiry.
WeTrain is so sure you will be satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Should the unusual circumstances arise that you are not pleased with the outcome, please contact us to discuss a refund.
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 21 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts alot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimiate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves, our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coorinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)