WeTrain’s Business Writing course covers:
- Think before you write. The steps you need to take before you even begin writing to help achieve the desired results
- Delivering your message. How to choose the best approach (email or other electronic media) to get your message across
- The fundamental secrets to successfully capturing your reader’s attention and how to put your message across clearly and effectively
- Writing for today’s workplace: our common-sense guide will ensure that students adopt the right tone, language and the most efficient way of getting their message across.
- First impressions count. WeTrain’s course features a checklist to make sure your message creates the right impression and never causes offence
- The various types of business communication tools and how to structure each one so your message is clear and effective
- WeTrain’s guide to acceptable business communication to protect yourself (and your organisation) from any legal action
- Confidence building skills for effective business writing and how to avoid hours of wasted time by struggling with ‘writer’s block.’
- The art of letter writing — a skill that many of us have forgotten or have never been taught. Although considered old-fashioned, letters, when used correctly, can be highly effective.
- Dealing with complaints and difficult situations and preventing further problems
- Projecting a professional image and using persuasive language to maximise your communication assets.
- Applying business writing skills within an immediately actionable plan
The Benefits of Business Writing For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are your company’s greatest asset and are essential in achieving your business goals and targets. To do this, they need to be able to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with their colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. WeTrain’s ‘Business Writing’ program will ensure your team develop and hone skills to improve direct and indirect communication with customers and fellow staff members.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Better communication increases business prospects and improves relationships with new and potential clients
- Fine-tuning your team’s business writing will increase productivity rates and reduces time dealing with misunderstandings
- Business writing will ensure your first impression counts — each and every time
- When equipped with the skills to write quickly and effectively your team will be less frustrated and able to collaborate more effectively
- Attendees will be able to create succinct and compelling internal and external communications
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Business Writing course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant to your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Business Writing program either from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
WeTrain is so sure you will be satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Should the unusual circumstances arise that you are not pleased with the outcome, please contact us to discuss a refund.
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 21 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“…WeTrain Training Was Nothing Short Of Amazing…The Highest Ratings…For Any Of Our External Providers”
“Judeth was recommended to me as an expert in her field and as a professional trainer, having worked with the University in previous years. The University contracted WeTrain to conduct training sessions with staff nationally.
The response to Judeth’s training was nothing short of amazing and she has set a record for achieving the highest ratings qualitatively and quantitatively for any of our external providers thus far. Judeth’s experience, combined with her skills and teaching abilities enabled staff to enjoy her sessions, acknowledge the value of training and apply the skills learnt immediately in the workplace.
On the administrative side, Judeth is an absolute pleasure to work with and maintains integrity by balancing her levels of contact to ensure they are meaningful, have purpose and provide insight into our continuing relationship.
I look forward to working with Judeth again and plan to include her in my strategic Learning and Development plan over the next few years.
On behalf of myself, my direct reports and the staff of ACU National, thank you Judeth!”
Monique Kinerson, Manager, Learning & Development, ACU National
“WeTrain recently ran a series of soft skills training programs for our finance department at Vodafone. We would highly recommend WeTrain to any company looking to up-skill their staff. We found WeTrain reliable, professional and tailored training to our specific needs. The delegates found the training very valuable and have requested more training from WeTrain.”
Michelle Colbert, Vodafone, Finance Operations & Control
“We have used WeTrain service for the last two years. One of many workshops such as change management, leaders in operations- communicating through conflict, account management for our field team. WeTrain provides exceptional workshops which left the employees with a new vision and awareness of themselves as well as perception in the workplace. The workshops provided engagement through group interaction, using real life scenarios. The team had memorable team-building experiences, which demonstrated the strengths and weaknesses of the team”
Aula Gatei, HR/Payroll, Ontex Manufacturing Pty Ltd
Over the past few years, WeTrain has facilitated a variety of courses for our staff across the country. Everyone has been a success. The inclusive training style is progressive, and brings high-level, fresh thinking and ideas to the team. The sessions have always demonstrated a deep understanding of our business needs. We look forward to continuing to work together in the future.
Chelsea Corbel, Brand Manager, Slater & Gordon Lawyers
“I would also like to congratulate you on a great workshop. Although I didn’t attend, I have only heard positive feedback from those that attended …the entire workshop was enjoyed – it is unusual to run a workshop where the entire content is so positively received. Most comments evolved around -; ‘I wish it just kept going’.”
Jane Cockburn, Cochlear
“…Creating An Immediate Improvement In The Results Of The Attendees From The Training”
“As an organisation we had staff that required or requested additional training and development. The training requirements varied from business unit to business unit. WeTrain created a training package to suit our needs across multiple topics and learning areas.
The delivery approach complemented the staff learning styles and made the engagement fun as well as creating new skills for the attendees. They looked for ways to integrate the principle of the training into the business practices of the organisation and therefore creating an immediate improvement in the results of the attendees from the training.
The range of courses allows us to create a business training package perfect for our organisation.
We gather our own feedback from the staff who attend training courses and the trainer, has always received the highest praise for the delivery and peripherals that go with a training course.”
Todd Eagles, Training And Business Administration, Transact / ACTEW-AGL
“…Staff Inspired, Highly Skilled And Motivated”
“ABB Grain has enjoyed a three-year long relationship with WeTrain.
They offered a variety of skills workshops that have left our staff inspired, highly skilled and motivated. The sessions are sought after by all Business Units within our organisation -; her sessions are highly in demand!”
Alyson Gilbey, Learning & Organisational Development Consultant, ABB Grain Ltd
On behalf of my entire administration team of Antonine College, I wanted to tell you how much everyone enjoyed the training. We all came out of the session feeling refreshed, and I’ve confirmed that each and every one of us will be able to take something back from the training and apply it in our field. I would also like to thank Sue Matthews and the entire team of WeTrain by providing excellent training and services.”
Sister Sayde Bayssari, Antonine College, Office Manager
WeTrain has run several courses for our team including Personal Effectiveness, Team Building and Leadership. They have all been extremely interactive and engaging and given our staff practical tips that they are able to implement straight away. We have been delighted with the quality of the trainers and have received great feedback from all who took part. We look forward to working with WeTrain in the future.
Clare Reid, Office Manager, Transport Refrigeration Services
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)