What You’ll Learn
- The definition of engagement and facts about engagement in Australia today
- Identifying a lack of engagement within your organisation
- Types of engagement and how to identify them within your team
- The benefits of engagement for your staff, your customers and your bottom line
- Engagement mistakes and how to avoid them so your business does not go backwards
- How to engage your staff and create a motivated, engaged and inspired team
- Creating an engaged culture across your business
- and more…
Delegates will leave training with a personal action plan or group charter which can be applied throughout your business.
The Benefits of Employee Engagement Training For You and Your Organisation
You can tell almost instantly when you walk into a workplace where the staff are happy and engaged. There will be a hum of productivity, a culture of collaboration and a lot of smiles! Having engaged staff has a flow-on effect of more engaged customers, who are excited to do business with your team.
Companies which have undertaken Employee Engagement training report experiencing:
- Happier, more motivated staff who come to work for reasons other than being paid
- Increased employee retention thanks to more productive, inspired team members
- A better reputation as an employer because of your high engagement levels
- More positive customer feedback due to more proactive staff
- Better collaboration between individuals and teams who are excited to work together and achieve more
- Increased business performance
Who Should Attend Employee Engagement Training?
WeTrain’s Employee Engagement program is useful for anyone in a leadership role. Experience and customer feedback have told us that Employee Engagement is beneficial threefold: for the attendees, the organisation, and ultimately, the customer.
Employees who will find the course content helpful include:
- Team leaders, supervisors and managers
- Executive staff members
As your course is unique to your company, we tailor it to the appropriate level and audience relevance. Just tell us your requirements.
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Employee Engagement course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
We aim to deliver training which is completely relevant for your business and your team. That’s why we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Employee Engagement program either from your workplace or at a venue of your choice.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)