WETRAIN’S EVERYDAY BUSINESS WRITING BASICS COURSE COVERS:
- Think before you write. The steps you need to take before you even begin writing to help achieve the desired results.
- Delivering your message. How to choose the best approach (email or other electronic media) to get your message across.
- The fundamental secrets of successfully capturing your reader’s attention and how to put your message across clearly and effectively.
- Writing for today’s workplace: our common-sense guide will ensure that students adopt the right tone, language and the most efficient way of getting their message across.
- First impressions count. WeTrain’s course features a checklist to make sure your message creates the right impression and never causes offence.
- The various types of business communication tools and how to structure each one so your message is clear and effective.
- WeTrain’s guide to acceptable business communication to protect yourself (and your organisation) from any legal action.
- Confidence building skills for effective business writing and how to avoid hours of wasted time by struggling with ‘writer’s block’.
- Effective and efficient modern business correspondence—the current conventions and acceptable practices.
- Dealing with complaints and difficult situations and preventing further problems.
- Projecting a professional image and using persuasive language to maximise your communication assets.
- Applying business writing skills within an immediately actionable plan.
THE BENEFITS OF EVERYDAY BUSINESS WRITING BASICS FOR YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION
Your staff are some of your company’s greatest assets and are essential in achieving your business goals and targets. To do this, they need to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with their colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. WeTrain’s ‘Everyday Business Writing Basics’ program will ensure that your team develops and hones skills to improve direct and indirect communication with customers and fellow staff members.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Better communication increases business prospects and improves relationships with new and potential clients.
- Fine-tuning your team’s business writing will increase productivity rates and reduces time dealing with misunderstandings.
- Business writing will ensure your first impression counts—each and every time.
- When equipped with the skills to write quickly and effectively your team will be less frustrated and be able to collaborate more effectively.
- Attendees will be able to create succinct and compelling internal and external communications
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
WeTrain’s Everyday Business Writing Basics course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant to your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Business Writing program either from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
CONVENIENT TRAINING AT YOUR PREMISES OR OFF-SITE
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
The WeTrain Advantage – WeTrain’s National Network of Trainers
Catering from single-site businesses to nationwide corporate companies, WeTrain has one of Australia’s largest networks of professional and experienced trainers. Your course will be delivered by a subject expert who is highly practised and has qualified to represent us by attending the WeTrain Institute, our exclusive in-house training program.
Each of our trainers has the minimum qualification of a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment, as well as many years of industry experience. We guarantee your course will be interesting, engaging and informative, with interactive techniques that encourage accelerated learning.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)