The Course Covers:
- Getting to the root of your customer’s problems and finding appropriate solutions (even when they’re not obvious).
- How to manage difficult and demanding customers effectively—and why it is essential to do so for both short and long-term business success.
- Understanding the art and the science behind delivering excellent customer service.
- The fundamental principles behind dealing with difficult customers and turning a heated situation into one where the customer becomes an ally in finding solutions.
- The six principles of dealing with complaints successfully that result in customers feeling listened-to and well treated by your organisation.
- Ways to remain calm and stress-free when it matters and under the most difficult of circumstances.
- How to manage the most difficult of people using the H.E.L.P. principles.
- Reading a situation and avoiding falling into a trap that can worsen the situation.
- Understanding that there is a line between acceptable and bad customer behaviour. Ways to define boundaries and deal with customers tactfully when they go too far.
- How to say ‘no’ yet still leave your customer feeling listened to, respected and treated fairly.
- Developing an action plan to apply your new skills for dealing with difficult customers.
The Benefits of Managing Difficult Customers Training For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are your company’s greatest assets and are essential in achieving your business goals and targets. To do this, they need to be able to cope with customers of all types, including those difficult ones.
WeTrain’s ‘Managing Difficult Customers training program will see your team develop skills that will empower them to handle customers. The benefits of taking this course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- After taking the course, both employees and managers can represent an organisation with new found levels of professionalism. This, in turn, builds a company’s valuable reputation.
- A company’s bottom line increases thanks to higher customer satisfaction levels. As a result, companies see more repeat business, higher levels of customer satisfaction and an increase in the number of referrals by word of mouth and through social media.
- Customer service teams are under less stress thanks to confidence in their newly learned skills.
- Staff turnover rates are reduced.
- Effective and timely dealing with customers reduces costs and lessens the likelihood of a negative reputation.
- Higher customer satisfaction levels and greater retention will help gain more business.
Who Should Attend Dealing With Difficult Customers Training?
Although primarily aimed at your customer service staff, WeTrain’s Managing Difficult Customers program is useful for anyone who deals with customers. Our past clients are varied both in their positions and industries. For example, we’ve had frontline staff training alongside their CEOs. Experience and customer feedback has told us that Managing Difficult Customers is beneficial threefold: for the attendees, the organisation and ultimately, the customer.
Other employees who will find the course content helpful include:
- Your sales teams and their support staff
- Your brand ambassadors
- Press and marketing teams
- Your admin teams, receptionists, telephonists and public ambassadors
As your course is unique to your company, we tailor it to the appropriate level and audience relevance. Just tell us your requirements.
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Managing Difficult Customers course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
We aim to deliver training which is completely relevant for your business and your team. That’s why we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Managing Difficult Customers program either from your workplace or at a venue of your choice.
WeTrain’s Managing Difficult Customers training is a one-day program.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 24 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What HR Professionals Are Saying About WeTrain And Their Soft Skills Training Programs
The trainer really sought to understand our working situation in order to customise a Customer Service training program that would support the team in improving their skills in their everyday roles. It was important to me that the training was practical and experiential so that the team related to the potential benefits and felt confident to implement what they had learned day one back in the office. Thankfully this has proven to be the case and has allowed us as team to focus on how we can continue to improve our customer service.The trainer conducted the training in an engaging manner and was constructive and clear on how people could enhance their skills further—again very practical. This was a key part of helping people adjust and improve their approach to their role.“
Ngahina Richards, Head of Commercial Operations
“To any potential users of WeTrain specialised training, I would like to highly recommend their services. We used them to recently to provide Exceptional Customer Service training for our operational staff in the field.
The trainer took the time to come out and see our operations, understand our requirements and build a training package that especially suited our needs. She really understands the intricacies of how operational and field staff can and should provide great customer service and was able to get that message across to our staff in a fun, learning environment.
We are extremely pleased with the result, as many of our staff have commented that they feel more empowered as they now have the tools to deal with tricky situations, understand great communication and general customer service etiquette.
We highly recommend their services as we know you will be as pleased as we are with the end result.”
Steve Eastwood, Director at Acetek
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
“…Staff Inspired, Highly Skilled And Motivated”
“ABB Grain has enjoyed a three-year long relationship with WeTrain.
They offered a variety of skills workshops that have left our staff inspired, highly skilled and motivated. The sessions are sought after by all Business Units within our organisation—her sessions are highly in demand!”
Alyson Gilbey, Learning & Organisational Development Consultant, ABB Grain Ltd
“Judeth Wilson is an exceptional trainer and leader who facilitated rapid learning for me during her Sales presentation training. A woman of high integrity and very approachable. Her humorous style challenged us to stand on our own strengths and express ourselves. A very competent trainer who uses highly effective energy management skills to provide ease of learning. I highly recommend anyone who wishes to grow rapidly in their individual training and sales style to be at one of Judeth's training events.”
Mia Munro, Mia Munro International
“Streeterlaw engaged WeTrain to further develop the skills of all of their staff in “Exceptional Client Service”. We had a combined morning training session for our secretaries and our solicitors as well as an afternoon session just for our solicitors. We have had extraordinarily positive feedback from all of our staff on the benefits of the insights and tips we received from our trainer, on ways in which we could enhance the service provide for our clients at Streeterlaw. The trainer was creative in her presentation style and customised the training to meet our needs. If you are interested in equipping your staff to better serve your clients, then I can highly recommend the “Exceptional Client Service” course run by WeTrain.”
Alison Streeter, HR Director, Streeterlaw
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)