This Course Covers:
- How to apply problem solving steps and tools using the Problem Solving Model and Toolkit
- Analysing information to articulate problems in your place of business
- Thinking creatively when faced with difficult problems
- Contributing to a problem solving team in a productive way
- Identifying the right solutions for your specific business as an individual or a group
- Implementing your decisions and follow up to evaluate their success
- Avoiding common errors made by decision makers and reviewing the problem from every angle
- … and more
The Benefits of Problem Solving And Decision Making Training For You and Your Organisation
We face problems each and every day. In business, the way we solve them can make a huge difference to customer experience, product and results.
By empowering your staff to approach problem solving strategically and systematically, you can improve the number of excellent decisions made on behalf of your business.
Problem Solving and Decision Making Training will strengthen your team’s ability to face and overcome challenges.
Benefits for your business include:
- More synergy across teams in regards to the decision making process
- A strategic approach to problem solving, resulting in more evidence-based decisions
- Better analysis of data and available information when making decisions
- Improved identification of beneficial solutions to business problems
- Staff who feel more empowered, confident and motivated
- A higher level of productivity due to fewer roadblocks
- Better business results
Who Should Attend Problem Solving And Decision Making Training?
WeTrain’s Problem Solving and Decision Making program is useful for anyone in any workplace. Our past clients are varied both in their positions and industries. For example, we’ve had frontline staff training alongside their CEOs. Experience and customer feedback have told us that Problem Solving and Decision Making is beneficial threefold: for the attendees, the organisation and ultimately, the customer.
Employees who will find the course content helpful include:
- Internal and external-facing teams
- Your sales teams and their support staff
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors
- Executive team members
As your course is unique to your company, we tailor it to the appropriate level and audience relevance. Just tell us your requirements.
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Problem Solving and Decision Making course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun two-day program, however, we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
We aim to deliver training which is completely relevant for your business and your team. That’s why we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Problem Solving and Decision Making program either from your workplace or at a venue of your choice.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 24 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)