This Course Covers:
- The formula for a great presentation
- Avoiding the ‘dont’s’ of making presentations
- Adjusting your presentation for audience size and formality
- How to perfect your message in six steps
- Understanding the desired outcome of your presentation (for you and your audience)
- Key elements of an effective presentation
- How to eliminate anxiety around presenting
- How to use body language to convey confidence
- The importance of ‘reading’ your audience and holding their attention
- Answering the hard questions (even when you don’t know what to say)
The Benefits of Professional Presentation Skills Training For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are some of your greatest assets, so it’s important that they get the support and confidence needed to fulfil their roles.
WeTrain’s Professional Presentation Skills Training is an effective way to bring out the best in your team, with benefits including:
- A more professional standard when presenting to clients
- Better first impressions with new clients
- A more confident, happy team who look forward to presenting and appreciate the opportunity to learn from their peers
- More effective delivery of your business message
- Higher buy-in from clients
- Improved message sharing between internal teams and departments
How is the Course Delivered?
Once WeTrain has come to understand your business, we will develop a course designed for the skill level of your group and the outcome they are hoping for.
Your Professional Presentation Skills Training will be tailored to meet business requirements and reflect your organisation.
WeTrain can come to you or organise an external venue depending on your requirements.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
The WeTrain Advantage – WeTrain’s National Network of Trainers
Catering from single-site businesses to nationwide corporate companies, WeTrain has one of Australia’s largest networks of professional and experienced trainers. Your course will be delivered by a subject expert who is highly practised and has qualified to represent us by attending the WeTrain Institute, our exclusive in-house training program.
Each of our trainers has the minimum qualification of a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment, as well as many years of industry experience. We guarantee your course will be interesting, engaging and informative, with interactive techniques that encourage accelerated learning.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 24 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)