Telesales Training covers:
- Key strategies to get the most from this powerful business and communication tool and how to follow the ‘laws of success’ in telesales
- Pinpoint prospecting, and identifying the real decision maker so you put the odds of success in your favour
- Navigate past gatekeepers and other obstacles with ease to get to the right person
- The critical first few seconds of any call and how to start a call the right way so that your prospect will WANT to hear more
- How to build rapport by quickly ‘breaking the ice’
- Understanding and implementing the all-important ‘five Cs’ of sales and the steps to follow to make a winning call
- How to become the perfect listener and why listening is so important
- Knowing the perfect time to go for the close and understanding any objections and how they affect your sale
- Maximise success by orchestrating strategies to make a successful close
- Using and identifying which scripts to use and when
- Making the best use of time and building consistent sales strategies for long-term telesales success
- Implementing your new telesales skills and techniques in an action plan
The Benefits of Telesales Training For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are your company’s greatest assets and essential in achieving your business goals and targets. By enhancing their skill set with Telesales training you are setting them and your business up for success.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- A more effective telesales approach means you stand to win more new business
- The professional manner of your telesales staff will enhance your image and reduce any negative perceptions about your organisation
- A more confident, effective and happier staff with reduced stress levels and lower turnover
- Better use of telesales strategies results in an improvement in customer retention rates and encourages additional business from existing customers
- Instead of dealing with problems, management time is freed up to focus on business building
Who Should Attend Telesales Training?
Every person in your organisation who works in outbound and inbound telemarketing and telesales will benefit from taking part in this course. However, it’s not exclusively for these people and there may be many others who can benefit from this training.
Attendees often include:
- All sales staff, sales professionals and their support team
- All members of staff who are in direct contact with customers and prospects
- An organisation’s brand ambassadors
- All of your customer service representatives
- Executive staff
- Assistants and account executives
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Telesales Training is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun two-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant for your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Telesales program either from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
Telesales Training is a two-day course
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
What are examples of harassment?
Harassment can manifest in various forms including verbal, physical, or psychological abuse. Examples include unwanted sexual advances, derogatory comments, and creating a hostile work environment. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course covers how to identify these behaviours and effectively address them.
What is an example of an anti-bullying policy?
An anti-bullying policy generally outlines unacceptable behaviours, reporting mechanisms, and consequences for perpetrators. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course provides guidance on how to formulate and implement such policies effectively, ensuring a safer workplace for everyone.
What is the most common type of harassment?
Sexual harassment is often cited as the most common type, but verbal and online harassment are also prevalent. In our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course, we explore various types of harassment and offer strategies for prevention and response, suitable for any workplace setting.
What are the effects of anti-bullying programs?
Effective anti-bullying programs can drastically reduce instances of harassment, improve workplace culture, and enhance overall productivity. We measure the success of our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course through case studies and feedback, ensuring that it makes a tangible impact.
How can we prevent harassment in workplaces?
Preventing harassment starts with creating a culture of respect and accountability. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course teaches employees and managers alike how to recognise signs of harassment and act promptly to mitigate it. We also delve into preventive measures like bystander training and anonymous reporting channels.
What is the best defence against harassment?
The best defence is a proactive approach that includes education, policy implementation, and creating a culture of zero tolerance. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course equips you with the tools you need to establish these preventive measures effectively.
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The sales training that WeTrain ran for us was tailored to the specific needs of the individuals who were involved and the organisation. We were a group with varying degrees of experience in sales and the trainer handled this extremely well, ensuring that we all got a great deal out of the training and learned some excellent skills to be able to implement in our organisation going forward”
Charles Massarella, Senior Consultant, Mass Recruitment
“Judeth Wilson is an exceptional trainer and leader who facilitated rapid learning for me during her Sales presentation training. A woman of high integrity and very approachable. Her humorous style challenged us to stand on our own strengths and express ourselves. A very competent trainer who uses highly effective energy management skills to provide ease of learning. I highly recommend anyone who wishes to grow rapidly in their individual training and sales style to be at one of Judeth’s training events.”
Mia Munro, Mia Munro International
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)