WeTrain’s Train the Trainer course covers:
- The principles and techniques behind Accelerated Learning
- The difference between training and presenting, and what you need to know in order to become an outstanding mentor, teacher and coach
- How to design outstanding training that achieves the specific results your clients desire
- Pre-training run-through to ensure you’re on target
- Creating a good first impression and setting the right tone from the start
- How to communicate with and control your audience using the body language and gesture tricks of the professionals
- The right and the wrong way to use visual aids and props PLUS PowerPoint Dos and Don’ts
- Why your voice is one of your most important assets as a trainer
- The secrets of ‘Vocal Power’ and how to use it to command attention and engage your audience
- Ways to engage with your audience and keep them energised and alert throughout your training
- How to win over the most awkward individuals with proven techniques to handle difficult questions and challenging groups
- Strategies to ensure your audience’s new skills and knowledge are used and implemented in their training
- Customised, templates to create your own training courses with less effort and stress
The Benefits of Train the Trainer
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s Train the Trainer course are numerous and personal to each individual. We commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Organisations are boosted by having professionally capable trainers
- Effective training means staff productivity is improved and up-skilling is faster and more effective
- Staff and managers responsible for training have a greater degree of job satisfaction and can perform better.
- High-quality training can result in a more motivated and committed workforce
- Compared to outdated systems, using the latest in Accelerated Learning techniques saves organisations time and money
Who Should attend Train the Trainer?
Any member of staff who is responsible for training or knowledge-transfer will benefit from this course.
The following staff are particularly likely to benefit from Train the Trainer:
- Any training staff and managers such as HR workers
- Management and supervisory staff at all levels
- Special project leaders
- Mentors and executive coaches
- All staff who have a responsibility for training others or passing on skills knowledge
As WeTrain tailor courses to your unique requirements, we will develop a course that fits with your staff and their needs and circumstances. Please ask.
How is the Course Delivered?
WeTrain’s Train the Trainer is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun two-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant for your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach Train the Trainer program from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
Train the Trainer is a two-day course.
Convenient Training at Your Premises or Off-Site
WeTrain can come to your office if you have the right space and facilities to host your training, or we can talk about off-site venues to conduct your training.
What Are Ideal Course Numbers?
WeTrain’s Train the Trainer is typically ‘hands-on’ so we suggest keeping numbers to a maximum of eight people. This allows our trainer to interact with your entire group yet still have enough time to allow for one-to-one interactions.
If your group exceeds eight, we will happily structure your training program to meet the needs of a larger audience. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 24 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two—year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand—out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)