WETRAIN’S WRITING FOR THE WEB COURSE COVERS:
- Think before you write. The steps you need to take before you even begin writing to help achieve the desired results.
- Delivering your message. How to choose the best approach (email or other media) to get your message across
- Reports, press releases, project plans, agenda, minutes, scripts for informative videos, briefing papers, memos, information posters and notices
- The fundamental secrets of successfully capturing your reader’s attention and how to put your message across clearly and effectively
- Writing for today’s workplace: our common-sense guide will ensure that students adopt the right tone, language and the most efficient way of getting their message across.
- First impressions count. WeTrain’s course features a checklist to ensure your message is concise, clear and compelling.
- The various types of business communication tools and how to structure each one so your message is clear and effective
- WeTrain’s guide to acceptable business communication to protect yourself (and your organisation) from any legal action
- Confidence building skills for effective business writing and how to avoid hours of wasted time by struggling with ‘writer’s block’
- Effective and efficient modern business writing—the current conventions and acceptable practices
- Projecting a professional image and using informative language to maximise your communication.
- Applying business writing skills within an immediately actionable plan
THE BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR THE WEB FOR YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION
Your staff are some of your company’s greatest assets and are essential in achieving your business goals and targets. To do this, they need to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with their colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers. WeTrain’s ‘Writing To Inform In Business’ program will ensure that your team develops and hones skills to improve direct and indirect communication with customers and fellow staff members.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Better communication increases business prospects with new and potential clients
- Fine-tuning your team’s persuasive business writing will increase productivity rates and reduce time spent in fruitless activity
- Business writing will ensure your first impression counts—each and every time
- When equipped with the skills to write quickly and effectively your team will be less frustrated and be able to collaborate more effectively.
- Attendees will be able to create succinct and compelling internal and external communications
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
WeTrain’s ‘Writing To Inform In Business’ course is generally presented as an engaging, interactive and fun one-day program, however we can tailor the content to present a shorter session for conferences and events.
To ensure your training is relevant to your organisation and circumstances, we undertake an initial consultation, where we assess the skill level of your attendees, address your desired outcomes and find out valuable information about your company and its current set-up.
Remember, it’s your course, so you get to decide where it takes place. We are happy to teach WeTrain’s Business Writing program either from your workplace or a venue of your choice.
CONVENIENT TRAINING AT YOUR PREMISES OR virtually online
WeTrain offers the flexibility to conduct training sessions conveniently at your premises or virtually online, ensuring a seamless and accessible learning experience tailored to your needs.
The WeTrain Advantage – WeTrain’s National Network of Trainers
Catering from single-site businesses to nationwide corporate companies, WeTrain has one of Australia’s largest networks of professional and experienced trainers. Your course will be delivered by a subject expert who is highly practised and has qualified to represent us by attending the WeTrain Institute, our exclusive in-house training program.
Each of our trainers has the minimum qualification of a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment, as well as many years of industry experience. We guarantee your course will be interesting, engaging and informative, with interactive techniques that encourage accelerated learning.
What are examples of harassment?
Harassment can manifest in various forms including verbal, physical, or psychological abuse. Examples include unwanted sexual advances, derogatory comments, and creating a hostile work environment. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course covers how to identify these behaviours and effectively address them.
What is an example of an anti-bullying policy?
An anti-bullying policy generally outlines unacceptable behaviours, reporting mechanisms, and consequences for perpetrators. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course provides guidance on how to formulate and implement such policies effectively, ensuring a safer workplace for everyone.
What is the most common type of harassment?
Sexual harassment is often cited as the most common type, but verbal and online harassment are also prevalent. In our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course, we explore various types of harassment and offer strategies for prevention and response, suitable for any workplace setting.
What are the effects of anti-bullying programs?
Effective anti-bullying programs can drastically reduce instances of harassment, improve workplace culture, and enhance overall productivity. We measure the success of our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course through case studies and feedback, ensuring that it makes a tangible impact.
How can we prevent harassment in workplaces?
Preventing harassment starts with creating a culture of respect and accountability. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course teaches employees and managers alike how to recognise signs of harassment and act promptly to mitigate it. We also delve into preventive measures like bystander training and anonymous reporting channels.
What is the best defence against harassment?
The best defence is a proactive approach that includes education, policy implementation, and creating a culture of zero tolerance. Our Anti-Bullying and Harassment course equips you with the tools you need to establish these preventive measures effectively.
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand-out workshops of our program, because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and were very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)