EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- What is ‘Exceptional Service’ and how can we achieve it?
- Creating an outstanding first impression: YOU are the organisation!
- Customer relationship management – The ladder of loyalty
- Delivering outstanding “Moments of Truth”
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming to develop rapport quickly and easily
- The 6 essential rules of customer care
- What not to say—Image Wreckers!
- Using Positive Language
- Active Listening Skills and showing empathy
- Understanding why difficult people can be difficult
- Understanding, and increasing, our emotional intelligence
- Handling dissatisfaction using the H.E.L.P formula
- The 6 steps to dealing with complaints
- Personal action plans
The Benefits of Exceptional Customer Service For You and Your Organisation
Your staff are some of your company’s greatest assets and essential in achieving your business goals and targets. To do this, they need to be able to communicate effectively with each other and with your customers, partners and suppliers. WeTrain’s Exceptional Customer Service Training will ensure that your team develops and hones skills to improve direct and indirect communication with customers and fellow staff members.
The benefits of taking WeTrain’s course are numerous and specific to each company. However, we commonly receive feedback about these particular benefits:
- Your organisation will be represented by a more professional team, including both team members and managers
- Better communication between existing and prospective customers will boost your business
- That all-important ‘first impression’ matters—in this instance, your team’s first interaction with customers will be professional and effective
- New communication skills will create a confident and happy team and workplace environment
- Your internal and external corporate messages will be delivered in a more succinct and compelling manner
Who Should Attend Exceptional Customer Service Training?
Experience has shown us that people from all skill levels benefit from WeTrain’s Exceptional Customer Service program. It’s not unusual to find CEOs on the course alongside frontline team members. Team members in the following categories are particularly likely to benefit:
- Staff members who deal directly with customers, suppliers, partners and senior management
- Any of your sales staff from Sales Support through to Sales Professionals
- Your organisation’s ambassadors
- All members of the management and team leaders
- All members of the executive team
As all our courses are tailor-made to your organisation, we will develop a course to any level and audience. Just let us know your requirements.
The WeTrain Advantage – WeTrain’s National Network of Trainers
Catering from single-site businesses to nationwide corporate companies, WeTrain has one of Australia’s largest networks of professional and experienced trainers. Your course will be delivered by a subject expert who is highly practised and has qualified to represent us by attending the WeTrain Institute, our exclusive in-house training program.
Each of our trainers has the minimum qualification of a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment, as well as many years of industry experience. We guarantee your course will be interesting, engaging and informative, with interactive techniques that encourage accelerated learning.
7 STEPS TO DELIVERING TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)
Some of the Organisations
we have worked with include:
In operation for 25 years, WeTrain has worked with companies from around Australia.
What Our Customers Say
“The RIRDC Rural Women’s Award has enjoyed a two-year long relationship with WeTrain. The Award is a leadership and capacity building initiative and we employ their trainers to teach our Award recipients to present professionally and with confidence. Judeth was our trainer and her workshops are the stand—out workshops of our program because she empowers people and she offers strategic and practical support and tools. I love the way Judeth practices what she preaches, she puts a lot of work into preparing for her workshops and has an intimate knowledge of our recipients, so ensuring solid connections and maximising the benefits of the learnings. And the results speak for themselves. Our Award recipients have delivered incredibly powerful and moving presentations thanks to Judeth’s efforts”
Edwina Clowes, National Coordinator – RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
“Thank you for delivering a great workshop that gave our staff the feedback, tips and confidence they needed to deliver professional presentations. The workshops were well considered and catered to the different learning styles and experience levels in our different teams. The sessions were enjoyed by all and very beneficial. I would highly recommend the training”
Santi Burridge, Director, Treysta Wealth Management
7 STEPS TO DELIVER TRAINING YOUR
STAFF WILL LOVE (AND STILL GET RESULTS)