The WeTrain Difference
We offer a tailored approach to training. From the moment of your first enquiry, we make sure that the process is easy. We aim to provide your organisation with the best training from our network of highly-skilled, specialist trainers.
We will contact you before putting together a training plan to ensure that we are meeting your exact training requirements and really understand where your company is currently and where you are looking to get to.
- All of our training meets SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely) objectives and uses Accelerated Learning Techniques so you can be sure that not only will your employees be learning the information faster, they will also retain it better. The training is designed in such a way to ensure your goals are being met… delivering you true value.
- Once we have a thorough understanding of your needs, we will create a training plan for you. If, at this point, you realise there is something else you would like added in, or perhaps another one of your team has suggested another idea to incorporate, just let us know, and we will be happy to include this.
- When a date is agreed on, we will appoint a specialist trainer in your area from our network of trainers across Australia.
- We will send you a booking agreement with our terms and conditions to confirm your requirements. Once the agreement is signed and returned the trainer will contact you to introduce themselves and start working on developing your tailored made course.
- The logistics will be sent before the training so you can understand what will happen on the day.
- After the training, we will get each delegate to complete an evaluation of the trainer’s performance, and we will collaborate on a report on the group’s feedback so that you can see honest feedback from your staff.
- And that is not all – we will check to see that everything is being implemented in a way that is most appropriate to the training. We are here to help going forward.
Contact us now on 02 8046 9760 to begin creating a positive change in your organisation.